Saturday, December 5, 2009

04 December 2009

Days by Day.. Hours By Hour .. Minutes By Minute .. Seconds by Seconds .. I just feel that the day is gonna come very fast .. very fast we gonna say good bye ..
I'm scare.. although I Promised and I Say i will never again from the day i said.. I'm still scare..
A Period of waits.. is coming for me as a test.. God , is this what really gonna goes on ..? I regret.. i've been so played.. those who say i'm .. thanks.. and now i'll show u all i'm not.. NOT even a quarter of playboy..
I just can't sleep.. is 3:15 AM now.. no idea why..
No Worries guys im not in a EMO period hahahahaha...

Well do nothing much today.. mmmm woke at almost 3oclock today @_@ .... then eat straight hahahha.. then maple norhhhh .. then dinner.. Fuiyohh ! The Restaurant .. Awak tak boleh believe @_@ .. so many water ants flying around ahahhaha.. and i ate TOM YAM !! ( JENNY !!! ) The Tom Yam is so nice and specially nice today.. * hmm i wonder is it because of added these water ants ? NAHHH xD * Every Spoon i drink it just reminds me of Jenny omg omg ~ too bad she not here la hahahahhahaha

Well lvl136 maple Aran ~ Leng Zai soon wahahhaha ..
Well .. surf net lo now .. till eye cannot open then = i can sleep ~ ATE MAGGIE MEE AS SUPPER XD .. I Got another kilo this 5 days.. o goodness im going to 7x kilo soon -_-....

No comments: