Sunday, July 19, 2009

20th July 2009 - Is 12 O'Clock ! Happy Birthday Kenneth !

Haha .. Happy 15th Birthday Kenneth Lee !
Well .. surprisingly i will do and post some silly stuff -.- ! There's alot things i wanna say to my friends.. to my brothers and sisters.. and even to myself..
Sometimes falling into temptation and God drops me into the hole .. IS A Good thing for me actually.. I Actually think in the way of Positive ( Huh Great that i know how to think in POSITIVE -.- ) Well .. It makes me more experienced.. and know what to do.. just like what that day Nicholas give out the slide.. IF We Don't Ever Fall , and try our best to get our self out of the Hole , we'll never learn .. Just like what people commonly said , If u Pokai, Climb Back up urself ! Thats what makes me stronger ..
Another year of Birth for me .. I Really need to use my time wisely.. i really need to Grow Up as what Carol said to me today haha .. ! I Really need to achive what things that i commited.. A Year that never fails and like this 7 months and 19 days ! A New Life , A New Growth , A New Of Me ..
Actually there's alot of things that people advised me , like Not thinking too much , not thinking of negative ways and so on ! Well .. I Really need to do it ! To reduce my emoness haha ...
This 7 months and 19 Days .. Wow la .. i really blind.. i really dont even know what i'm doing.. Really Really.. I Need To Open My Eye BIG BIG WIDE WIDE .. ! And realise and know WHAT i'm doing all the time !
Stop Blaming People ! Is My Own Fault ! And I Need TO Face IT ! And I Need To Change IT !
God Ar God ! I Wishes This , For The Day I Gonna Steps On ! No MORE Coinsidence !
a.) I Wanna Be With You And Serve U The Best , Always !
b.) I Wants My Family , To Be Wealth , Healthy , And Happy ..
c.) I Wants My Friends , To Always BE Happy .. And Be Together..
d.) I Will Forget The Pass .. Forgive , Forget And Face The Facts !
e.) I Pray That For My Bro will Always Stressless , Happy ! Care ME MORE HAHAHAHA .. And All The Blessing On Him ! As He Is Always My Bro .. ! A Gift From You !
f.) My Server Will Runs Well ! And Be Success !
g.) Grow Up, Kenneth !
h.) No More HeartBreaks , Take Away My Sickness , And Make Me Healthy And Wisdomed !
i .) NO MORE EMO -.- LOL
etc etc etc -.- .. i'll wish for it later lol

THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS =D ! IT'S A PLEASURE FOR ME TO KNOWING ALL OF U ! I Will Always Treasure This Friendship .. No Matter What ! Thanks For all the wishes =) .. i will never think that i'm alone again ! Because i have u all ,I Have My BroS , and The Most My Best Friend In Heaven =D !
Love All Of You !!

1 comment:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

Happy birthday to you.
Later u will hv BIG surprise ( school).. i bet ur kawan-kawan will celebrate your BIG day wit you ^^

May all ur wishes cm true...
So many of them... ^^