
Look Out Point ? Well ! Is Was A Memorable Place For Me Always ! Haha .. Thank You All My Friends.. My Brothers And Sisters ! Thank You Thank You .. I Really Enjoyed The Night ! Well.. Sorry Also cause I Didn't really smile and talked much = =.. and giving some shit face .. -.- .. i'm kinda sick today .. Sorry ! But I'm Laughing / Smiling Brightly In My Heart heh !
Well .. IT was really a surprised.. actually i know Janice ar Ying ar they all will celebrate with me .. but then didn't expected that This Lying BRO .. That i really trust him won't come -.- .. i hate u Isaac kor .. And This B.Ken .. Also Lie Me ! PIF .. THIS PEY XG AND GOLD PIG .. Didn't Even say they came .. = = .. But my heart melted haa .. i really wanna cry after thinking back now .. lol .. i really miss "Justnow" =( ..
Heh .. Thanks Janice,Joyce,Vir,Gam,Ying,Edd,Bay,Shui,Lei,My Bro,Pey,Zintz,B.Ken and XG ! :) For Celebrating For Me ! heh ... Muackz All !
Hence ! Thanks For My Family that brought me for a Lunch as my Birthday Gift haha ..! =P
Hungry ?! U Can't Eat ! There's Still People Haven't Come Yet !
What You Looking At ? Btw Is Very Natural Look HAHAHA ..!
Finally They're Here! Theres My Gold Pig !
Thank You For The Cake , From Janice And Vir And Joyce =)..
Finish Eating Everything !

Thank You For This Wonderful Beg ! I Really Love It ! From : Ying , Gam , Edd , Bay and Lei =D ..
I Really Really Thank You .. It Was a perfect and happy advanced celebration of birthday for me heh... Well There's people asked me what i wished justnow ? And why so fast like didn't wish for anything haha..
Well For Today Night Wish .. :-
I Just Wished For All These Friends Will Stay Happy And Be Together .. !

Hi Vir ! hahahah..
No comments:
Post a Comment