Wednesday, July 8, 2009

08 July 2009

Weather : HOT ! HOT ! HOT !
Status : Currently Still Happy =D
Time Passed really fast = =.. 1 More Week to Perlantikan o.O ~~ Well.. Need to do well for my these days before i graduate @_@ .. JYJY Everyone =D...
Good Luck Big Boobs Ken Kor Exam =D ...
Pray That My Bro And Mun Always Be Safe :)...
BTW .. Streamyx is still sucks ~~
Woohoo .. 2 More Days to Choose New Comp and make the new connection wahahaha ! NO MORE LAG TRAFFIC ! I Have No Jam Phobia But Lag Phobia -.-!
12 More Days To Go I'll Be Old Le.. =( ! Count Down Server ~ ( DONT DARE EH .. LATER NEED ANOTHER DONNO HOW MANY DAY = =! Well i'll promise is within this week since everything has settled =D ! ) Remember help me recruit many many ppl =)
Yawnn! Sleepy !
MAPLE TOMORROW ! AGAIN ! LVL 70 HERE I COME =D !
Ohh Nooo ! NS Tomorrow ! Hope No Mosquito.. Especially Alien Bugs !
Good Night All zZZzzzzZ

No comments: