Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Boohooooooo !


I'm having no class today ! Due to the marathon of the 1Malaysia thingy :P is a replacement of it. Yeap ! Went to Sri Cempaka's International Understanding Day ! Theme were South Korea. It's my very 1st and very last I.U attends :P. Didn't know that was like super short, well it was nice lar, but not satisfied much with the time occupied and numbers of performances. Eventhough of that, we all have a great afternoon there :). IT'S Doesn't seems like primary or high school, much as like Colleges or Uni. It was huge and laughter all along the tour with my forever Brother-Bryan. Thanks for everything yea !

Took a few artistic pictures. While the pictures bring me lots of meaning or stories behind. * well you know, I'm like such a sentimental guy :X * ..
Most of the time we always only know how to look on the bright part, yet we never try to expand the light and shines over the dark and be a influence to other people or things. It's wonderful for people who knows how to take a good view of angle towards life, but life isn't just like this, is not just about the bright parts or looking at the right. Because if there's no Mistake in life, There's no Growth in us. No one in this world are Mature , except God. Everyday we are learning, even a single drop of water brings us meaning behind.


Be a Influenza, and shines like this light, which brings the dark to bright. Be a leader which leads people to the way of good doors, and resist yourself from falling back to the darkness again. Think out of the box, and you'll see much different stuff of it :)..
Is August already, and good bye to July. Blink of eyes, is already more than half a year.. Sigh, I only know and stress about my works and studies. tsk tsk.. 1 more month to get my license ! arghh.. can't wait for it =/..
As a promise to self, I wouldn't go out already as the trial or even the final is just around the corner, I have only 30 days to prepare. And my brain is empty with numbers or alphabets nor sciences. Of course, having dinner for awhile or a meal will still do lar, but don't ask me out to drink or yam cha til late late lor :( .. Later I cry and burn night oil everyday, you will see this monkey become panda already ..

Anyway !! Time to seek for my sexy bed ~ It's whispering to meeee.. Woooo.. Woooo..
O YEA, HAPPY FASTING AND BUKA PUASA TO ALL MUSLIMS FRIENDS ! :D .

No comments: