Friday, August 13, 2010

Nothing But All Left Behind..

I Want to be like a kid.
Just Naive.
Just Dumb.
Just Someone that knows nothing.
Just A Kid that Doesn't need to care and worry about tomorrow.
That just play, running around.
When tired then sleep.
When hungry then get feeded.
Being Guided, Being Leaded, And Being Holded To Walk To The Right Way..

If I were a Kid.. It wouldn't happen so many things.. Because I Wouldn't Know So Much Things..And I Wouldn't Created so many things...

I Know, how much u had been hurt.. I really really knows.. I'm really regret.. although I really looks happy, but everyday something is missing..Every night before sleep.. I will automatically refresh back, all the footsteps.. all the happiness.. and then I saw myself.. burning it all away.. and become dust that never can be repaired and back to it's original..
The sun shines on me today.. and I saw my own shadow.. Just behind it.. I asked the shadow..
Why, Why did u did all the things.. Why do you need to do it, and now regret.. Billions of Questions pops up, and i walk and asked the shadow, my self, dumbly..
I Walked pass a place, Which actually have beautiful views and flowers around.. but today, it's wiped off to dry land..
Is Like A Wonderful Relationship.. That full of Colourful Flowers..Beautiful Scenario.. But 1 Hand, Wipe Off Everything.. Tearing Apart All Scenario. Spraying Biochemical Toward all The Flowers.. And became a Dead Relationship..
So far away, I wish u were here.. Now there's no more you, by myside.. there's no more you, by my life.. walking and accompanying me, Holding My Hands, Or Even Telling Me , Don't Give Up..

I've Intensively did and done all these ! I shouldn't complain.. Is me who caused.. I Have No Right to even speak a word..

All I Want, Is Just Another Last Last Last Chance..
All I Want, Is Just Your Forgiveness..
I Really.. Don't Want To Repeat And Loss You Again If I Have The Chance..

No comments: