I Remember 4 Years 4 months and 11 days ago. Is my first sight on you. And I have a strong feeling towards you. Telling myself U're gonna be my 1st Girl. Looking at your charming face. I Smiled inside my heart.I Remember the First time talking to you in Pre-Teen. You didn't reply me anything but just nod your head. And I actually introduced myself.
I Remember the First time you talking to me, telling me " Hey, Remember to come Pre-Teen ". And I Started to go after that.
I Remember the way you laughed and chuckle. And changed my Bad mood to a very happy me.
I Remember the day you told me you likes my chuckle alot. And I smiled very dumbly the whole day.
I Remember the day we went out to pavilion, and I tease you just eating 2 fish ball. And I finished the whole bowl of left out for you.
I Remember the day I told you I Love you, And you laughed silently and said yes thru the phone. And changed me.
I Remember you telling me to study hard, and I scored so well for the next exam..
I Remember that we both can't sleep, If we never chat at least an hour in the phone every night.
I Remember that whenever you runs out of credit, no matter how poor am I , i will still dig all my money and give it to you.
I Remember you gave me a hug, that I felt the most warm and my tears was out.
I Remember the day we at Sunway Pyramid holding hands for a short moment shyly, but both of us was so happy and satisfied.
I Remember the day you told me Bryan broke your legs, that i was so angry and i wanted to go find him although i dont know him and break his leg. And u shouted so long and badly at me telling me dont. And I listen to you.
I Remember how painful and hurtful when i saw your sad face.
I Remember I didn't sleep for 4 days and drunk every night because we quarreled and u ignored me.
I Remember how much we both meant to each other.
I Remember we prayed so hard for the rain to stops, and attend the Last Youth of yours. And for the farewell Party..
I Remember I Cried So Badly When i Walk out Of The Restaurant Without Letting You Saw Me.
I Remember I Hurt So Much And Endures My Tears See-ing You Walking Out Of The Church On The Last Sunday Service You Attended. And Cried In The Toilet For Almost Half An Hour..
I Remember I was super emo and depress for the 1st month when you flew to Australia. And I took sleeping pills every night.
I Remember Our Anniversary Is At December 7th.
I Remember Your Face, Your Smile, Your Everything Into my Heart..
Thank you for staying with me. All the though times. That makes you hurt so much. Pain that never be describe.. And now the time is here for me to really puts down.. and really u did the right thing.. leaving me..
I've no doubt for your love for me. Because I know is true and real. With no excuse and reason..I Still believe in God, if we meant to be together. We will.
This relationship, is my one hand destroyed it.. No one to blame but me. You've tried and played your role. IS me that never follow the rules. And from a most perfect love relationship turns out to be the most rotten and worse relationship.
I know that you are gonna be my first Girl, and also my Last Girl. Like i said.. I wont have another girl anymore.. Because I have no feelings to anyone else..
You're appearing mades my days goes wild and happy. I've not regret being with u. Thank you for choosing me , and loving me. It's a total pleasure.. And a dumb choice for you falling to this stupid idiot silly fella..
We both grown.. and I pray for you everyday.. just be happy and stay with the Lord.
You're the perfect girl. No one beats you. No one knows what's your history. Endurance or Limits of Tolerate. But I Know.. You're really a beautiful, charming and perfect girl.
You may not be the no.1 is everyone eyes. But to me, You are the champion always..
IF I would have a chance to choose again. I will choose not taking this path. I will not repeat what i've done. I will just stay with me til the day we both goes to Heaven. But everything is too late.. is all ruin by me..
I Missed You Everyday.. And I Won't Stop To Love You.
Please. Forgive Me . For all the things i did. For all the things i've done. For all the things that i've ruin..
No comments:
Post a Comment