Sunday, March 21, 2010

21 March 2010

Well Well Well ! Today was suchhhhh a interesting . I Guess it's been some days i left my bloggy D: !
A Very good rush from Kajang to Cheras just by 15minutes time and bath + change = I'm Almost Late :D ! Again, I Went to church w/o any Breakfast . Well i do, after worship sessions -_- lol. Please Do Not Follow My Habits :( Not Good !
Thanks Susana For Giving me a New CNV Bible ! Well my task is to finish the whole new testaments in 6 months.. well.. Good Luck To Me !
Well I Lost My Wallet today D: .. Special Thanks To Gary ! Muaahaha .. well he flipped the whole house to find my wallet D: .. I Owe u a meal Bro ! D: ! After that, i've been called such a dummy .. Thank God i prayed and asked him WHERE IS MY WALLET . Immediately i thought of my irony and fridge.. and .. yea .. LOL ... i can be such forgetful and blur -_- .. goodness ..
After Church, as usual we went for lunch at Ice Cream Cafe.. Had my Sour Sour Sour Palm And Japanese Udon ! hahaha.. then went for Guitar Store to hunt for some Guitars. Planned to get 1 after my medical check up tomorrow :).
Went out with friends after that :D .. and then yea.. came home search my wallet..

IS there anymore better than these days.. man i need to change my life= = .. is such a bored life.. =( ....
SO MUCH THINGS TO DO AND BUY.. T_T.. AND IM BROKE NOW !

No comments: