Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is this again....

totally lost..
totally death..
where's my soul ?
where's my life ?
where's the purpose again .. ?
why am i so weak that always be defeated by the darkness ?
What's wrong with me again.. ?
I'm so retarded again.. I thought i had overcome ?
A bunch of pain came to me , and i don't know how to spill it out. .
Or even explain what is this
How ..
What ..
How .. What .. Can i do now ?
Argh.. i'm just so.. wanted a person to talk with.. i really hope .. i really really hope .. there's someone here now to comfort me .. that comfort me anything .. just acompany me ..
I feel so alone .. I'm scare .. I'm afraid .. that no 1 will cares for me already ..
I just .. dont know why .. that always like this so suddenly .. i'm like vampire .. midnight comfirmed get emo very easily ..
No 1 would understands me. . even myself. .
What the hell on earth is this again..
Why these shits always comes to me ..
Please .. Get Lost from my life and never come back..
I'm really really don't know who i am .. right now..

No comments: