Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is That Really Who I Am ? And What I Want ?

Questions Day And Days . Repeating The Questions Everytime Every Second.

Because i didn't treat ppl well ? and i get back these ?
Should i just put ppl one head infront of me 1st ?
Am I really being enduring so much of things ?
Am I actually not wearing a mask and being my self all the time which i thought i was wearing ?
Question And Questions
Full OF Questions Marks..
I Need An Answer..
I WANT An Answer..
I'm so Lost Again..
I've Been Pulled Back Again..
Should i just live by the way that makes me happy?
and never cares what ppl thinks ?
I really don' t know what to do..
I'm Sick of this everytime.
I Just Wish I Could Had A Little Care And Appreciation from What I've done. Is That So Complicated To Get ?

1 comment:

Mag said...

Many thing Jesus did was not appreciated by others.. at the cross only a few of them were around for him.. So much He had done for us, So much pain he had gone through for us.. He didn't give up on us.. He didn't give up on The Father.. didn;t give up on His purpose.. so dun give up.. dun be discounraged.. Jesus knows how u feel..