Well , I think everyone known me as a Most Fierce / Mega Voice prefect in School . Well I think everyone known me as a Friendly guy in a Church . Well I think everyone known me as a clown or spotty guy in a fellowship friend group .
Theres also people say me like to wear so called "Mask" which means act . I Don't , Even my self i dont like people which has 2 faces / Masked infront of me . Everything is just depends on my mood . If I'm happy , everyone can jokes or talk lots of craps with me , When i'm Depress , I just hope some1 will come acompany me . When im Moody , don't ever , ever try to talk rubbish in front of me . You will get boomed by me to China .
Well , I Like . Blue , Lamb Chop ^^ ... Girls Of Course = =.. Musics .. sleeeep... Hanging Out with Friends , Computer !! .. Freedom ..
Dislike .. School , Mom ( Sometimes ) = = .. Gays .. Noobs .. Annoying People , Crap-ers +++..
Hah .. I Believe the above is some of people opinion . Everyone has a different angle to me . I Hope is a right angle but not false !
All my Friends . I had lots kind of friend .. Well , usually hang out with the older people which is around 17 ++ .. what i should say .. hmmm .. yeah honestly bah , i had quite alot of unique and friends .. ermm .. Online Friends : Bad ? Smoker ? Everyone Cyber ? Good Result ? Kind ? Friend ? Always Emo ? Depress ? +++ more more~.. but i think the bad side didn't teach me anything bah , i believe God has scan all my friend before let me to knowing them . Although some of them smoke , bad result , Vulgar everywhere , but they did not teach me anything that is negative other than Good Stuff . Actually When I'm There , they dont talk vulgar infront of me lolz .. i knew this even they didn't realise it i think? Theres a Memory in my mind once i think bout it haha .. they always like to say " You See , Yao Yong Bei Lei Tai Ah , Guai Guai Dei Dok Xu Ah !! " Means " I'm A Example of Bad , Remember To Study Well =D " ... Well , Whenever i'm depress .. these friends are always be with me , care me .. but most important is they really have a kind heart to me =D... i'm glad God choosen such lots of Wonderful friend to me. Church Friends : They are always the 1st 1 who found out my secret =.= .. because i found out that ! youth has quite alot of Secret Storager For Me To Put IN !! BUT !! They Advise me . Teach Me . Same, When I'm Sad , Emo , They Will Force Jokes All The Way Just To Make Me Laugh ... I'm Really Happy .. That I Know You all ... You'll All Will Always Be My Sis And Bro .. School Friend : WOW !! Full Of Crazyness !! Same as above friends bah ( Lazy Type =P .. ) .
Family : Well .. I Think everyone know i had a broken family .. erm.. actually i had 1 bro 1 sis which much much moreeee older than me .. But i think i don't feel like had 1 .. maybe is because we stay apart ? hmm.. whatever la .. I Don't Really Like Both Of My Parents Actually .. My Dad , I Hate Him .. Because he break the family .. and didn't even care about it.. But I Think now is better bah .. i did forgive him already actually .. My Mom .. She Like $$ , Faces Same like my Dad .. And I Hate Her Namonamo to me .. Is So Annoying .. And She Like to Spread all my bad news to those apek ah mooi aunties uncles in the Pasar .. I DONT REALLY LIKE IT .. WHY WANT TO SAY ? VERY HAPPY WHENEVER SOME1 JUDGE ME AND GIVE PPL MY NUMBER AND CALL ME MUMBLING ME ? See her so kind hor? She like to call me and my friends to go die . I wonder if i die le izzit she so happy ? Day day call me go die tim =) but my dad not like her so @*+&% ! Seriously .. I'M just enduring it only.. its Really Embarassing and Annoying .. Well , They are still my parents .. no choice == and i also don't like people say bad about all my friends , well it makes me now that thinks friends is much more important than family .
Life = =.. My Life Really Complicated .. No 1 Know geh == .. I'm Living in a Dark world .. Sometimes Bright Some Times Dark i think ? = = .. haiz.. Bored Life .. How I Wish Theres Changes..
No comments:
Post a Comment