To Someone That I Been Crush On It All The Way From The Beginning Till Now .. :-
I'll Never forget the day we started.. the day we broke .. although thats not my primary love i had.. but it's make just like it .. I Don't Know why .. i still has the feeling to u .. I'll remember what we had promises ..Although u blame me for telling the leaders , i hope u will know that i'm not totally wrong also .. Whenever i saw u laugh .. i'll be happy .. Whenever i saw u are depressed .. i just feel the pain .. Although our time together was so short .. that i regret i never use the time wisely.. i hope u will be happy always bah ! ^^ .. We Are Still Friends , And I'll Still Always Beside you ..
-Ken-
No comments:
Post a Comment