Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 February 2010

Days are getting "better" being busy are now common and being late sleep because of Homework is becoming more as usual now. Was pretty free today, and think of a lot nonsence again.

Think just get worse when i thought of u. Tears that cannot be express by words and heart. I really do, agreed.. i just feel im piece of shits whenever i do thinks. I can even forget about going church and on duty while doing my assignments.. everyday, things just get worse, and worse.
I have no more time for myself, just LIFELESS. Totally LIFELESS.
I really don't wish to be emo now, and i'm blogging about emo lesser and lesser, this means, my emoness is better i guess. Or i'm just too busy?

i really don't know what to type, just stun and keep thinking lots of things. Where's my life, Where's the freedom i have now. I really want something good to happen and make my blog cheerful.

I'm just a dead working and study person now.

Where's the people i could talk to .. i just scroll around my msn, my phone, to find someone to share with and talk to.. and i just couldn't find.. anyone willing offer ur ear to me ? haha.. i'm tired of everything. if there's a way to die fast without a pain. i'll just do it..

really hates my life and myself.

No comments: