Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Night

Yesterday ! Is A Very Very Normal Day -.- .. Its called Valentine Day ! well nothing special = = because maybe i dont hv a Valentine partner GG .. GOT ppl DATE me ok = = i regret reject them .. and all of them been dated.. @_@ Well , our youth has organized a Youth Valentines Party > Main Point > To See The 1/2 Of The People GG ... hmm.. i'm late for that actually .. sorry because has happened something when gather @_@ .. i know im important , u all can't concentrate without me .. i know .. i understand .. dont worry =)!! JKZ !Actually My Mood Is Up And Down Just Like A Roller Coaster Ride Today .. Sometimes Over Mad Till Got Smoke .. some moment happy and fun till laughing with tears@_@...
Hmm .. i think we had a Total of 48 People ? I THINK ~~ ! Omg .. those food .. gonna make me sell my ass = =.. im totally broke soon .. @_@ AHHHHH BROKE !! Well i had a Lamb Combo @_@ .. It Cost Around RM31 + Drinks RM5 + Tax 10% = RM40...?!?!?! haiz.. those food ! NOT FRESH GEH .. i "pee" today morning ( Sunday ) 3 Times @_@ Last Night 2 Times @_@ .. P/S : Made Sharon And Logan Waited For Me To Pee Finish !! Soweee~!! I dont want pee at ur car = =...=P!!
And Also , WE Had Some game that usually we played at church . Electricity and Passing Message ? = = ... Lameeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
Electricity >> All So " Gek Dong " > Almost Break The Table > Everyone Looking o.O *Shy* X.X
Passing Message >> 1st Message :) Tonight Is Valentine , The View Here Is Beautiful , But you are Opposite > (= LMAO) > 2nd Message :) Blah Blah Sky Moon Star Is Beautiful , When I Saw Your Lips , I Rather Go Die > (=O_O..Means The Lips IS ? Full Of *Yellowish* Lipstick?) > hahaha = =...?
Below Is Da Photo Took , Not Much !!P/S : Editted Logs ! Caution : Dont Over Laugh ! Enjoy!
(All Is Edit Only .. JKz Only , Dont Take It So Serious =P)

Logan : I Know I'm Handsome =D ..Dont Take Me Please .. Because Need To Pay $_$!
Rebecca : Can You Tell Me WHY ? *Wo Yi Ga Lin Shui Dou MM Yam , Zhao Hai Teng Lei Gai Sik , Lei Tong Wo Gai Sik Ah Gai Sik Ah X1000* Because I Just Know That Wai2 Is Much More Handsome Than Logan Heh =D
Sharon : Stop Quarrel !! I'm Most Beautiful Ok !

Christopher : No Eye See , Because i know im most handsome here too =D

Joo Ying : Love Anyone =D? Or Chili Tomato?

Gideon & Joo Ying : You're All Wrong , We Are The Best !! heeeeeeeeee =D ...

NEXT!! Yam Cha McDonald , Which i start to get real mad =X..
I donnoe what makes them to make a long decision untill everyone was feddup , i'm sry if i organized a wrong thing , and i really regret to have a supper talk that makes everyone so unhappy and mad in sudden.Luckily Gideon turns up and give a proper answer / decision .I'm edi 90% Emo-ness

Below is the photo , don't talk some idiot passed things that really made ppl mad . Caution again =P : Enjoy !!


Rebecca : I'm The Cutest Girl In the Whole Wide World !! Pisss =D"!. Kawaiii =P

Joo Ying : O Please , Mou Ngan TaiGideon : Hmm.. I See I See .. Then The World Should Be No More Cute Girl Le @_@ ..
Clareen : Yes , Agree !Ee Lin : Hahaha !! Yes Yes .. I Think I'm The 1 Who Cutest Then ^^ .. I'm The Best Singing Chipmunk Here.. Do You Want me To Sing You A Song ? Well.. Very Cheap Only .. 1 Word $50 =)!! Want ?? Buy 1 Free 1 Wor!! Heeee !Wai Wai : Haiz .. Perasan !!Dexter : Can't You See I'm inpatient Anymore ? Know Why ? Because You All Didn't Mention About Me! ~ The Most Yeng Guy In The World .. :X

Joo Ying : Ok Shut Up , I'm The Cutest , Prettiest , Yengiest Ok ! Just Let Me Concentrate And Continue Play My Ping Pong Ping Pong Game -_- !!




Happy Birthday Dexter !! We Had Help Him Count Down At McDonald And Sing A Song To Him !! Sry La No Cake = = Treat Straw as A Candle Ok! Chill !!Happy 19th Birthday^^ !

1 comment:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

aar since when i think i'm de cutest?? u creating stroy??