Sunday, June 15, 2008

My.Life.IS.Complicated.

Sharing About My Life.. Just Feeling Wanted To Share..

My Life Complicated ... ? People Saw Me Just Like A Clown And Happi Faces.. I Jokes Around Laugh Around .. But Just That Something in MY heart ..No One Knows.. Deep Into My Heart.. No 1 Really Knows What I'm Thinking .. I Came Across A Lot Of Situation That Make Me Had Experienced ' Life ' .. Not Everyone Can Experience It .. And I'm Really Really Happy , God Gave ME To Experience It .. And I had been also govern the meaning of L.I.F.E For Myself Without Thinking Things that BAD happen around me..

L -> Live
I -> In
F -> Fabulous
E -> Earth

Therefore Is " Live In Fabulous Earth "

I came from a happy family actually , in the age of 5 I'm in a normal family.. so my family and I just live with a saving life..is actually quite peaceful .. maybe is I'm still young that doesn't have pressure ..

In the age of 7 ,
Parent's Financier actually begin petty well , so we decided to move from a Apartment to a Bungalow , I was very happy and richful .. everyday " Big fish big meat " .. really a memorable years..

In the age of 10 ,
Broken Family Came Through.. Also The Year I Accepted Christ .. The Reason of the broken family thingy i wont say out , cause is quite a personal things.. Family Seperated .. my thought was all negative , but not positive ... even try be4 to think about suicide ..

In the age of 12 ,
Parents Divorced .. Bungulow Sold .. Dad Bought Semi-D , Mom Bought Single Storey House .. ( Where I'm Staying Now .. ) Family Got Poor .. IS serious poor .. almost bankrupted.. My feeling was just like .. sad like .. can't even explain .. can be said that tears came out every night when i pray after i sleep .

In The Age Of 14 ,
Living Just Like Normal People ^^ Faithful To God ^^ Had Alot Of Kind Friends ^^..

As These things come along , I knew that we should love our Now(Time) , and don't let it go .. once go and never come back .. And Also .. Love Some one .. is not by the mouth .. is by ur heart .. just like how we love God .. I Had Been Fall In Love In Last Year .. To Someyone .. cannot say la of course but some ppl knows wahahhaha ... but i just think thats.. is not the right time .. not mature yet .. As i also does'nt really like puppy love .. -.- .. Actually My Life Was Just Like Roller Coaster Ride .. Family Situation Too..but i know that.. A lot of people are even worst than me..But Who Cares , Whatever Lar Just Continue Living In A Open Heart + Happy Life ^^..

Addiction:
As You See I Had Live In All Kinds Of House , So Don't Jealous ! =P! haha..

.. - The End - ..

No comments: