Oo.. School Reopen .. WHAT ? SCHOOL REOPEN ?!?!?!? .. Does'nt Sound Good.. I HATE SCHOOL .. I ANTI SCHOOL .. I SAY "TAK NAK " TO SCHOOL .. AWW but school re-open .. nooooooooooooooooooooo..T_T...Say Hello To School Again But I Won't Say "I Miss You" This 3 Word..It's Better that say "I Very ""MISS"" You" >"< "!!
Oo.. 3rd Of January , Today .. I Went School And Saw Alot of Aunty Uncle walking around .. and those form 1.. oh my.. teruk teruk betul .. all shorter than me 1 head and 2 head .. no 1 taller than me .. Actually IM HAPPY =D ... 1st day back school and 1st day was mad .. - -.. all the form 1 & 2 doesn't look good .. their attitude .. FuYoh~ I say them 1 sentence they say me 10 sentence , sad sad.... they doesn't scare me at all as im a prefect .... doesn't have some respect and responce .. ask them 10 times and give u no answer .. zzZzzZzZzz... Oo.. i think they havent see my fierce once .. cause tell u what .. i in school everyone scare me =) cause of my loud voice & good scolder ... XDXD!!..
Oo.. 4th If January , Today .. 2nd day of school reopen .. i finally have a chance to show them my FIERCE once =D .. know wat? 1 form1 boy he walk toward me when recess , and i was eating with my friends.. and he said : " kor kor , u very fierce and scary , can u dont so scary next time ? " ... i was stun at 1st and everyone was laughing .. i just ignore him by saying a " Yes ".
Wa .. grat me pls .. this year .. ALL FORM 2 Student no need to buy books =) i was so happy at first.. cause no need waste some useless money on just 1 year studying's books . The books was seperated to us in the evening , and we was so happy that we have free books and thought it was new .. thought wat ? the books was dirty and rusty and have bad smell .. YUCK ... we was so sad and we need to place into our bag and bring it back home since they were no plastic bag given .. but luckily im not that bad i get the books some is new and some is old .. but doesn't have smell =) . O.O... rain rain go away , come again at tomorrow .. HEAVY RAIN .. how i go home ? T_T .. thanks got my friend was here that have a BIG BIG umbrella that can cover 5 of us =) hooray i no need to get wet and sick =D ... kekekekeke..
No comments:
Post a Comment